Your CWA Bargaining Committee met with the Company on Wednesday, February 22, 2017. The Company did not present a bargaining proposal to the Union. Both Committees questioned the other on the following items:
- New Testing to qualify for the Job Offer Guarantee
- A New Dental and Vision Plan
- Combine the two Savings Plan into one
- Illness Policy – including a 26 week disability program for all employees
- The Day after Thanksgiving paid at straight time
- A New Tuition Plan
- A New Medical Plan
- The Memorandum of Agreement on Internal Appeals
- Garnishment of Wages
- Former DIRECTV Employees
- Jobs of the Future for Technicians
The CWA Bargaining Committee will meet with the Company on Thursday, February 23, 2017 to continue negotiations.
WE APRRECIATE ALL THOSE WEARING RED TODAY! KEEP THE PRESSURE UP!