LOCAL 6372 KS/MO
Final Bargaining Report
April 23, 2021
The Union (CWA) and Company (CenturyLink/Lumen) reached a tentative agreement this afternoon, April 23, on a new 3 year contract, pending member ratification.
The following are some of the highlights:
- Wages: February 1, 2021 - 1.5% (retroactive to February 1)
- February 1, 2022 - 1.5%
- February 1, 2023 - 1.5%
- Compounded wage increases throughout term of the Agreement = 4.57%
- Improved Grievance and Arbitration language
- Boot allowance - $100 and Uniform Allowance - $175
- Improved meal allowance
- Improved vacation associated with a STD/Worker’s Compensation
- Improved MOA Training
- Added Martin Luther King, Jr Day as a contractual holiday
- Maintained current overtime after 8 hours and 40 hours and added new differential when scheduled on Sunday
- Modified use of Vacation/Personal Time associated with Workers’ Compensation
- Increased employee options in layoff situations and modified layoff procedure.
We are scheduling a town hall call on Monday, May 3, 2021, to provide the membership with a full explanation of all changes. Additional details will follow.
The bargaining committee recommends ratification.
Your CWA Bargaining Committee